What is Coaching?
- A unique, co-creative process between the coach and client in which the coach provides personal and professional support, motivation, inspiration, and truthful, positive feedback.
- A safe place where clients can discover themselves, share their passions, goals and dreams.
- A non-judgmental platform that allows clients to be themselves as they grow and evolve.
- An empowering format that encourages, engages and challenges clients to be their best.
- A nurturing environment for mentally healthy people who desire to move their life forward.
- A goal-oriented process that encourages effective action, consistency momentum and accountability.
Coaching is not
- Consultation, therapy or counseling
- A focus on where the client has been but on where they’re going.
- A platform used to complain, gossip or promote negativity.
- For those who don’t want to work hard to embrace challenges, change and growth.
- For those who don’t want to invest in themselves for a better life.